NORTHWEST’S PREMIER BRIDAL FESTIVAL
September 30, 2017 · January 13-14, 2018
Spokane Convention Center
Exhibitors, reserve your booth now! All January 2017 Bridal Festival participants receive priority in selecting exhibit space for our next Bridal Festivals. By reserving now, past participants may have first priority on selecting their booth location. We will hold your prior booth space until April 15, 2017, and then booth selection is on a “first come, first served” basis.
The Bridal Festival is designed to help brides plan their entire wedding all under one roof, in one weekend. There are numerous similar vendors (see the Wedding Mall) allowing brides the ability to meet one-on-one and make decisions after meeting with each. We encourage vendors to have drawings and giveaways in their booths to help invite the bride in. Please keep in mind that, as they have paid admission fees, Brides will want to see and meet all of the wedding experts to plan their dream wedding day.
The Spokane Convention Center's floorplan is a large open plan with no hidden corners or basements so there really isn't any bad location. The one-day Fall Bridal Festival show typically draws about 1,500 people, of those about 700 are brides; while the two-day Winter Bridal Festival draws about 3,500 people, of those about 1,200 are brides.
Have a question? Give us a call at 208.664.8049. We look forward to talking with you!
How to Register for the Bridal Festivals:
- Download and complete the forms below for the Bridal Festivals you wish to participate in. (Save $50 when you sign up for both Fall and Winter Festivals by April 1!)
- Mail back completed form(s) with a deposit of $150 per Bridal Festival you are registering for. More details found on the registration forms.
- The balance will be due in full prior to each Bridal Festival. If you have registered for both Bridal Festivals, you will receive a discount of $25 per show, as reflected on each invoice.
All Booth Exhibit Packages Include:
- Draped Exhibit Booth
- 6’ Skirted Display Table
- Booth Identification Sign
- Mailing List of Registered Brides
- 110V Electrical Service
- Complimentary listing in our Bridal Referral Program and in BridalFest’s Wedding Mall.